I Was Hurt When Another Car Rear-ended Me. What Should I Do?

Personal Injury Attorney Serving The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan & New York City Areas


Injured girl after car accident in the streetMany people who have been involved in an automobile accident may wonder if they need to seek out the assistance of an attorney. This question is often considered for both minor or major vehicular accidents that can occur each and every day. At the Law Offices of Reid B. Wissner in New York, NY, individuals interested in learning more about their rights for protection and compensation after being rear-ended by another individual can consult with a professional with over thirty years of experience in personal injury lawsuits.

Why Should I Hire a Lawyer for My Personal Injury Case?

There are several reasons why you might want to hire a lawyer to represent your case and win compensation for the damages that resulted from the accident:

  • If there is any dispute about who was responsible for causing the crash, it's a good idea to get legal help immediately. Insurance companies can be challenging to deal with, so having someone on your side who knows how these companies work can give you more leverage in negotiating with them.
  • An attorney can also help determine whether or not negligence played a part in the accident, which could affect your ability to seek damages.
  • If you have suffered any injuries due to the crash, a personal injury attorney can help you navigate the medical system and ensure that you are obtaining all of the treatment and compensation that you deserve.
  • A lawyer will also help protect your rights in the event that other parties involved, including insurance companies or law enforcement agencies, try to take advantage of you or blame you for causing the accident.

Connect With the Law Offices of Reid B. Wissner Today

If you are unsure whether or not it is worth hiring a New York, NY lawyer after being involved in an accident, speak with Reid B. Wissner, Attorney at Law, to get more information about your case and what your options are. He can offer invaluable guidance on how best to move forward and achieve your desired outcome. Call 212-406-9288 to request a consultation at his office to learn more about whether or not you have a legal standing to file a lawsuit for your vehicular accident.

site under construction

Website temporarily under construction