What Should I Do If I've Slipped On A City Sidewalk?

Personal Injury Attorney Serving The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan & New York City Areas


If you've slipped and fallen on a city sidewalk and were injured as a result, the first thing you should do is call personal injury lawyer Reid B. Wissner at 212-406-9288. A personal injury lawyer can help you find the liable party and sue them for damages, including medical bills, pain and suffering, and any other related expenses. People often think that there's nothing they can do if they slipped and fell on a public sidewalk, but this is not true. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, even if no one was around to see you fall. 

site under construction

Website temporarily under construction