Can I Sue My Family Member for a Slip and Fall Accident?

Personal Injury Attorney Serving The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan & New York City Areas


I’m often asked if it’s possible to sue a family member for a slip trip and fall accident. And the answer is, of course you can sue your family member. You can sue any party that’s negligent and responsible for your injuries. And the good news is that if your family member is covered by insurance, it will be the insurance company that bears the burden of compensating you and paying for your injuries, and not your family member, even though the lawsuit is technically against your family member. Please call me, I’m Reid Wissner, and my number is 2124069288, if you’ve been in a slip trip and fall property on somebody else’s property or even a family member’s property. Or you can reach me through my website at

site under construction

Website temporarily under construction