What Do I Do After A Slip and Fall Accident?

Personal Injury Attorney Serving The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan & New York City Areas

Video transcript:

If you've been in a slip and fall accident, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention. The next thing you should do is give me a call and I'll be happy to give you a free consultation. It's not necessary for you to be your own attorney: go back, take pictures, speak to witnesses, report the accident to the property owner. That's what I can do to help you. And what I can also do is make sure that your rights are protected, in that we can file the necessary claims to get you what you're entitled to for being out of work, whether that's through disability insurance or workers' compensation insurance; see that you're being treated by the right doctors to help both you with your medical condition and with the progress of your case as well. If you have questions about a slip and fall accident, please feel free to give me a call. There's no cost for me to speak with you, and I'll be happy to do that. Just give me a call at my office 212 406 9288 or at wissnerlaw.com.

site under construction

Website temporarily under construction